Be Naughty Reviews
If you are one of those persons who is fond of meeting new faces, loves flirting and look forward to web chats and sessions with hot and exciting singles then be naughty is certainly meant for you. It is basically a fun, unique and excellent dating website that is excellent for dating and casual hookups. As a user of the site, you can search for partners via their profiles and by zip code, interest, photos and other search categories. It is a great place to find like-minded partners and not meant for people who are looking for long-term partners. Read on to find an in-depth review about benaughty.com.
The Be Naughty Experience
While, you must have come across several other reviews, this particular benaughty review takes into account several aspects of the site and describes how it is different from other sites. As far as, benaughty.com is concerned, registering with the site is very simple and convenient. A user will have to provide basic details such as their gender, birth date, email address, zip or postal code as well as password. Once the user clicks on the sign up icon, he/she will receive a mail confirming his/her email address as well as password.
After logging into your account, you’ll have to answer another set of questions like (Do you drink or smoke? What is you sexual preference? How much do you weigh?) Once you’ve provided an answer to these questions, you’ll be able to view the profiles of other members. The entire process takes around ten minutes of time. Users can search for profiles on the basis of age, gender, location, videos, online status and even photos. In fact, you can even add some of the members to the list of your favorites and get similar dating profiles through pop-ups. Once you are on the site, contacting other members is very easy. You can flirt with more than one person at a time and find out what other people are looking for i.e. chat or email or private relationship etc.
Be naughty’s users are basically hetrosexuals, couples as well as gays, which makes it an extremely adventurous website. The site is visited by 13.3 million individuals on a monthly basis, which means you can find romantic and fun people easily. Most of the users of the website i.e. around 60% is men whereas the remaining 40% is women.
Innovative and Exciting Features
The site offers some of the most exciting and interesting features to its users like:
- Easy to download video and chat apps.
- Option for activating or deactivating naughty mode, wherein a user can take a look at explicit videos and photos.
- 3 account activation for trial purpose.
- More than 50 icebreakers to choose from.
- Erotic and exciting photo contests, which basically contains photos of the members who are rating in numerous categories.
- The option of sending virtual and naughty gifts.
- Facebook Application for finding other potential partners in and around your area.
- The site also contains information for safe dating.
- During search, the profiles reveal the common things between you and the other member such as interest and race.
- Users can sort out their searches on the basis of age, location and even photos.
Before you become a member of be naughty, it is crucial that you go through the terms and conditions listed on the site. Some of the important things that must be taken into account are:
- In their bid to provide their users with a comprehensive range of products, the site may feature your profile on its partner dating websites that are affiliated to it.
- Be naughty uses automatic billing concept, which means when you purchase 3 month’s dating service, then at the end of your term your credit card will be automatically billed for three more months.
- BeNaughty requests its members to clarify whether their users/members are single or separated from their partner or spouse.
- All the comments, photos and media posted by you can be utilized by the site for marketing or any other manner in which they want to use it. Members can contact be naughty privately in case they have any issue with it.
Benaughty.com offers exciting membership options to singles, couples and gays. For a three day trial period, users need to pay 4.98 Euros. On the other hand, for using their services for a period of 1 month, a member is required to pay 29.99 Euros whereas the amounts for 3 months and 6 months periods are 50.97 Euros and 71.94 Euros respectively.
The Final Verdict
If you are specifically searching for a fun, unique and inventive dating site, then benaughty.com is definitely a great option for you. It offers membership at decent prices and exciting features for enjoying dating and casual hookups. In fact, it is an excellent site for females who are looking for short term dating relationships.
Click here to visit >>>Benaughty.com Official Site